For you SHALENE!
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real, nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You must put the first answer that comes to mind! You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name twice for the boy/girl name one
1. What is your name: Lindsay
2. A four Letter Word: Love
3. A boy's Name: Landon
4. A girl's Name: Lisa
5. An occupation: Librarian
6. A color: Lilac
7. Something you wear: Lariat (I promise it's a necklace you wear around your waist)
8. A food: Linguine
9. Something found in the bathroom: Lofa
10. A place: Los Angeles
11. A reason for being late: Lost
12. Something you shout: Loser! (that's not very nice)
13. A movie title: La Bamba
14. Something you drink: Lemonade
15. A musical group: Lifehouse
16. An animal: Leopard
I don't know how to tag people! I know, I'm blog-dumb!
By the way, this was really a lot harder than I thought it would be! Thank you for challenging my MIND! it doesn't happen often.
10 years ago




5 comments:
and I loved reading every mintute of it. I can't wait for this weekend. Thank you so much for doing my hair i love you to death.
Hey girlie! Good to see you blogging! I am going to add you on to mine....
Lindsay,
I hope you don't mind me finding you....I found you through Brandi's blog. How is it that we are cousins (yes even though it's second cousins) and yet we never see eachother?! I just love you and your sisters. I hope you are doing well!
Thanks so much for your help last month. You look great!
HEY lindsay lets not say hi on my blog. whats up with that??? so I found your blog clicking on the people that have been on mine so thats how i saw you rgot on. well what is new with you drop by more and see the Adam's family!!! love ya. Oh ill add you to my list
Post a Comment