Monday, December 7, 2009

FOOD!!!

Well everyone, I think I may have thought of something to get me excited about posting again. I started thinking about life and what I choose to do with mine. We spend countless hours with friends and family, and what do we do with them? EAT! Because of the time of year my clients and I have also been sharing lots of recipe ideas, as we are all tired of making the same thing to take to EVERY party! I made Chile Verde the other day and posted how amazing it was on Facebook and I had more comments than ever. So that is why. That is why I want to share all the amazing food I eat with you. Every event and place we go is connected with sharing great food with amazing people. So hear we go!

BRANDON's CABIN


Don't for bet about the beer pong championship!

Yes, Jared and Brandon won AGAIN!


Jeff had to make the most CRAZY Breakfast sandwich! That is French Toast for the top!

It was FREEZING!

This last Saturday evening we went to our friend, Brandon Butters cabin to do a second Thanksgiving dinner with friends and celebrate a birthday. Not just any old birthday, but a man I like to call my older brother. He means so much to me and Jared. I always wanted an older brother and I am lucky enough he lets me call him mine, thanks Jeff, we wouldn't have missed it. He smoked a turkey for us and the rest of the boys made dinner. It was AMAZING! I love going up there, there is NO TV!!! It was wonderful. We played lots of games, talked, drank and ate way to much. So I want to give you the recipe I threw together in about five minutes before we left and it was a HIT! It was given to me by a client, who you will see many other recipes from. Quick and EASY I say!

EASY SALSA 2 Yellow Chilies
2 Jalapenos
1 Bunch of Green Onions
1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
5 Garlic Cloves
2 Cans Hunts Diced or Whole tomatoes
1/2 tsp Salt

You can cook the chilies and peppers if you want them to be hotter or you can add more. The peppers are really to your discretion, the above it what I did.

I chop it all in big chunks and throw in the blender. If you like it chunky only blend for about 10 seconds.


ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

mmmm... I will have to try this one! I hope you post more on food. You have great taste! Hope you are doing well, and I hope YOU can come to the lunch. Cause I really want to see you! Love and miss you!